At Crown Tree services we take pride in our excellent level of customer service.
We directly employ our staff with full training and certification to carry out arboricultural works. We service mainly Home Counties of the UK.
We have comprehensive Health and Safety policies, codes of conduct and are fully insured.
Our services include:
- Applications/ liaison with Local Authorities or other agencies as required
- Traffic Management Applications/ permits where tree work may impact on public highways
- Vegetation management/ site clearance (for any site conditions)
- Tree Felling
- Tree reductions
- Crown thinning/lifting
- Tree Dismantling
- Dead wooding
- Tree management plans/ condition surveys
- Tree decay testing and reports
- Japanese Knotweed spraying and management advice
- Stump removal/treatment
- Tree planting schemes and establishment advice
- Logs and chip for sale
- Wood for carpenters and wood turners
- Herbicide/ Pesticide application
- Arboricultural pre-planning constraints surveys. Implications Assessments and Method Statements according to BS5837:2012
- All tree work undertaken to BS3998:2010
- Landscape planting and management